UPDATE - October 4, 2021
Effective Monday, August 9th, masks are required for entry in all Borough public buildings, including the Library & History Center, regardless of vaccination status.
Library and History Center Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Porch Pick Up is also available during all open hours.
We're open 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday 9:30am-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9:30am to 5pm
Porch Pick Up (contactless borrowing) is available during all open hours.
History Center Hours
- Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- Saturday 10am-3pm
- Masks are required for entry.
- Occupancy may be limited.
- In addition to browsing for materials, patrons have access to public computers, scan/fax, and copier service, with computer sessions limited 60 minutes.
- All programs are virtual or outside.
- Public seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please see a staff member at the desk for more details.
- See the full guidelines on our Library FAQ page.
Don't forget, we’re still offering a variety of resources you can enjoy remotely!
- Digital Library (Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, streaming movies & TV, newspapers, magazines, and more!)
- Remote Programming (Have you caught an Online Story Time or registered for a Book Club yet?)
- Remote Help (Use the form for questions or to make an appointment.)
- Wi-Fi (Did you know our wireless internet extends to the porch and parking lot?)
New Jersey COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- NJ State Vaccine Registry link: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
Click here to register for the vaccine is you live or work in NJ. You will receive two messages. One confirming your registration and then another with information about scheduling an appointment when you are eligible.
- List of vaccine site locations: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/covid-19-vaccine-locations-for-eligible-rec...
Check back regularly as this site gets updated. Appointment scheduling info is included for sites that permit self-scheduling, such as ShopRite.
- Who is currently eligible to schedule an appointment for the vaccine: https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/slowing-the-spread/who-is-eli...
NOTE: Effective April 19, 2021, all individuals aged 16 and older who live, work, or study in New Jersey are eligible for COVID-19 vaccines.