- Avalon History Center
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library and History Center are open for limited services!
Porch Pick Up is also available during all open hours.
We're open 7 days a week, with limited services. The first hour each day is reserved for high-risk individuals.
- Monday & Friday 10am-6pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am to 4pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am to 1pm
Porch Pick Up (contactless borrowing) is available during all open hours.
History Center Hours
- Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- Saturday 10am-1pm
- Masks are required for entry.
- Visits are currently limited to 20 minutes each.
- We are limiting occupancy per New Jersey State requirements and to support social distancing.
- In addition to browsing for materials, patrons will have access to public computers, scan/fax, and copier service, with sessions limited 15 minutes.
- Tech help and programs are still virtual only.
- No public meeting space or seating is available.
- See the full guidelines on our Library FAQ page.
Don't forget, we’re still offering a variety of resources you can enjoy remotely!
- Digital Library (Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, streaming movies & TV, newspapers, magazines, and more!)
- Remote Programming (Have you caught an Online Story Time or registered for a Book Club yet?)
- Remote Help (Use the form for questions or to make an appointment.)
- Wi-Fi (Did you know our wireless internet extends to the porch and parking lot?)