Library by Mail
Avalon Free Public Library is as far away as your mailbox and as close as your computer. Let the library serve you wherever you live by participating in the Library by Mail service which features a reusable mailer and free postage. Receive by mail:
- Music CDs
- Audio Books
- PlayAway MP3 players
Just call the library (609-967-7155) or send us an email letting us know what you would like. Please verify your address. Your request will be sent out within 2 days. Make sure to follow the mailing directions included in each mailer when returning your items. Mail on or before the due date to avoid late fees.
- Service available to Avalon property owners
- Will not ship oversized library material
- New DVDs and video games are not included in this program
- Patron must be in good standing
- Patron may only have 2 bags checked out at one time
If you are planning to be away, there is no reason not to check out library material. Ask for a "mailer" at the circulation desk. Take the library with you!
Just need a mailing label? Click here.