The library endeavors to provide the public with as much bulletin board space as possible on a first-come, first served basis, subject to the following conditions:
- Posters or announcements of events of general interest to the public are limited to the bulletin board at the entrance to the library. Posters must be non-commercial and non-political.
- Posters should be attractive and not exceed 14’x22’ in size.
- Generally, announcements for a single event may not be posted more than two weeks in advance, nor may any announcement be posted for an indefinite period of time.
- Request for use of the Bulletin Board space must be authorized by the Library Director.
- Posters, pamphlets and brochures of a purely commercial or partisan nature may not be placed on the bulletin board nor in the library for distribution, nor may any canisters or receptacles that solicit donations be placed in the library at any time.
The library is not responsible for the preservation, protection, loss or damage to any posted materials.Add Content.